BaranyaIvándárda € 52.400,00
- Size of the house 150 m2
- Size of the garden 5978 m2
- 4 bedroom/living room
- 1 bathroom
The 150 m2 2-storey house is located in Ivándárda, in a quiet small village in Baranya county, next to the Croatian border.
This beautiful little village is located 30 km from Mohács city, 15 km from Villány (it is famous about it vineyards) and close to the M6 motorway which will connect Hungary with Croatia.
It was built in 1983.
- Groundfloor: hall, dining room, kitchen, living room, bedroom, toilet, bathroom.
- First floor: hallway, 2 bedrooms
Underneath the house is the boiler room along with several smaller storage rooms.
The plot is grassy and has an outbuilding with a cellar underneath. The owners let the garden out for cultivation, but anyone who feels like creating a kitchen garden to produce for themselves can do so as well. The size of the plot is 5.978 m2.
- brick house
- tiled roof
- central heating by the wood-burning stove / gas in the street, it can be connected/
- wooden doors and windows on the lower floor, plastic on the upper floor
- septic tank but sewer can be connected
- the rooms are carpeted and tiled
The target price is 19.900.000 Huf
Floor plan and more information, picture can be sent for request by e-mail