SomogyGadács € 108.000,00
- Size of the house 145 m2
- Size of the garden 3015 m2
- 4 Number of bedroom/living room
- 2 Bathroom
Gadács, where the property is located, is a small village of only 60 people in the county of Somogy. The city of Kaposvár is 30 minutes away, while Igal and the thermal spa are only 10 minutes away by car. There is also a post office, bank, restaurants and dentist in Igal. Lake Balaton can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
There are no direct neighbors on either side, so I recommend this charming country house with a panoramic view to those who want silence.
The 85+60m2 house with mixed masonry has been completely renovated in the recent years.
Renovations which have been done:
- 2015: new roof structure, construction of attic space, exterior painting, upstairs windows
- 2016: driveway (with concrete lawn grate), shutters, mosquito nets, garage, kitchen window, new septic tank
- 2018: entrance hall and living room ceiling, internal insulation of the northern wall with adequate ventilation and external drainage ont he north side
- 2020: installation of veranda, new fence/gate
- 2021: renovation of the outbuilding/storage, renovation of the bathroom, construction of a new kitchen with built-in appliances
- 2022: closing of the veranda with Plexiglas, which can be easily removed in summer
The previous owners strengthened the foundation of the house with concrete and the house received 20 cm floor insulation. The electric wirings were replaced by the previous owners too which was about 10 years ago.
The ground floor is 85m2. Rooms: entrance hall, kitchen-dining room, living room, spacious bedroom, shower-toilet, laundry room-staircase. + the closed veranda, which is 15m2.
The attic level is 60m2. Rooms: hall, toilet-sink, one closed and one open room.
The plot belonging to the house (it used to be 2 plots, but they were combined) is 1,900m2. The plot on the other side is registered with a separate plot number, to which water and gas is already connected, so another house can be built or placed there. This plot is 1,115m2. The entire 3,015m2 plot is fenced. It is grassy and has fruit trees, such as apples, cherries, plums, and walnuts.
Water, electricity, gas, central heating, septic tank. The utility cost of this house is very low which we can prove with bills.
The target price of the property is EUR 108,000.
Floor plan can be sent for request by e-mail!